Monday, July 6, 2009

It Takes an Engineer

EngineeringI'm pretty excited about this post. Not only is it my first blog post in a while (I've been pretty swamped lately and haven't had a chance to write anything), but it's also the first new section I've started in a long time.

This entry marks the first post in a series of posts I call, "It Takes an Engineer." It's about all of those things we see in daily life that would be better if they consulted an engineer first.

I'm sure, if you're reading this blog, you probably know what I'm talking about. It's the stuff that makes you stop and say, "what the hell were you thinking when you did this?" Or, "you really thought this would be intuitive?" Or, "if someone thought about how this was going to be used, I wouldn't have to fix it all the time."

Well, this is going to be my venue for venting on this topic so I hope it provides enjoyment to all. If you have anymore good examples, let me know and I'll blog about them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment