Sunday, August 7, 2011

About dotPeek of the Week

JetBrains dotPeek LogoYesterday, I posted the first post of a series I call the dotPeek of the Week. Why am I using a JetBrains product name in my blog? Well, 'cause I like JetBrains. I love ReSharper for C#, IntelliJ for Android development, and of course, dotPeek for decompiling .Net code.

I also want to support JetBrains by encouraging people to use dotPeek so that they'll keep it free, unlike that other one that got bought by that one company and now is a paid app. Hopefully, I won't have to change the name of this section any time soon :).

The other (and primary) objective of this exercise is to learn more about the .Net framework and how it functions. If I find something interesting, I'll share it here on my blog.

Latest dotPeek of the Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment