Thursday, June 16, 2011

Autopilot Consulting has a Logo!

Autopilot Consulting Logo
At long last, Autopilot Consulting has an official logo! It's exciting to see this dream of mine coming together and now there's a face to the name.

I know it seems slow going. After all, I posted the announcement of Autopilot at the end of May and here we are in the middle of June and I'm just getting my logo together.

Well, it's true. I'm trying to get all of my ducks in a row in my spare time while most of my efforts are still spent trying to do a great job here at the Centers for Disease Control. We're not doing the same mainframe migration project anymore (but I still intend to finish that series someday). We've actually started doing some pretty interesting asp.net projects. I usually prefer mvc.net, but they focus on very rich user experience which is a good experience for a nuts-and-bolts kind of guy like me.

I noticed that not only are my blog posts becoming fewer and further between, they're also pretty non-technical. I promise to spend a little more time writing about the things I'm learning out there in the thick of it (and maybe I'll have a little advice from time to time for those who are thinking about going independent).

2 comments:

  1. Yes, blogspot is really amazing. Thanks for sharing such important article with us.

    www.sevenit.com

    ReplyDelete